0% Interest Dental Financing & Payment Plans
INSURANCE: We accept your regular (indemnity) dental insurance. We belong to Delta Dental Premier PPO, Cigna PPO, Aetna PPO and MetLife PPO . However, we do not belong to any other insurance “plan lists” for HMO, DMO and discount plans. Our doctor’s treatment recommendations are for your best long term results . Insurance plans often allow for the lowest cost treatment or have yearly limitations of payments.
If you have dental insurance here are a few things you should know:
- Our fees are generally considered usual, customary and reasonable by most companies. Your insurance plan benefits may fall below the average insurance plan.
- Not all services are a covered benefit in all dental insurance contracts.
- if you have an insurance we will need your card to be able to process claims and to check eligibility.
- However, our dental office cannot render services on the assumption that our charges will be paid by an insurance company.
- Dental Financing and Payment Plans in Brooklyn
Gamma Dental of Brooklyn can assist you in finding financing to cover the cost of your cosmetic dentistry procedure of any kind . We offer a variety of payment options and financing plans to make your treatment as affordable as possible. For your convenience we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express.
We deliver the finest care at the most reasonable cost to our patients, therefore payment is due at the time service is rendered unless other arrangements have been made in advance. If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at (718)376-6006, a simple telephone call will clear up any misunderstandings regarding any insurance/financial issues.
For patients without dental insurance we offer the following payment options:
- Cash - We accept cash payments.
- Credit Cards – We accept all major credit cards, debit cards.
For patients without dental insurance we offer the following financing options:
We are proud to accept CareCredit® offers special financing and low monthly payment options, no annual fees, setup costs, or prepayment penalties. Whether you have dental insurance or not, many services aren’t covered. CareCredit can help you get the healthy, radiant smile you’ve always wanted with low monthly payment plans.
For patients with dental insurance we offer the following services:
Dental Insurance Coverage - Our staff is happy to assist you in determining if your insurance company will cover your dentistry procedure cost. Give us a call with your insurance plan information and we will let you know what is covered.
We Accept the following types of dental insurance:
- Blue cross blue shield
- Principal life
- Tricare UFT
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare
And many others… Please contact us to see if we accept your dental insurance.
If you have any questions about the above information or any uncertainty regarding insurance coverage, please do not hesitate to ask us. We are always here to help you