Night Guards and Mouth Guards
Night guards, especially when associated with the correction of grinding to
reduce migraine symptoms, can have a significant impact on patient’s
quality of life. To provide the necessary protection for your mouth, Dr.
Anna Gasparova also offers mouth guards for any need, as it relates to
any of the following concerns: whether it is sports or stress related.
• Prevents the destruction of teeth from unconscious grinding at
night, which can cause tooth sensitivity to hot and cold
• Prevent the wear and tear of a patient’s teeth, which can cause a
person to appear older than they actually are
• Protect dental restorations to help them last longer
• Protect teeth during increased periods of stress, when patients
tend to grind their teeth more often.
• Alleviate pain in a patient’s jaw joint and muscles, or pain
commonly associated with migraine headaches.